Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Eights. :)

for Julia...:)

8 TV Shows I Watch
One Tree Hill
Grey's Anatomy
Gossip Girl
Private Practice
Gilmore Girls
Texas Tech Football :) (Heck yes!)
Whatever's on when i'm walking through my apartment...

8 Favorite Restaurants
J Miguels
Abuelo's
Los Tios
Chilis
Olive Garden
Whataburger
On The Border
Cosi

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
Obama Won. :(
I cleaned my room
I visited with the missionaries
I went to Accounting class
I did my Economics Homework
Choir was cancelled. :)
I ran errands with Matt.
I actually relaxed and watched part of a movie.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
Tech vs. OSU this weekend! (Wreck'em!)
Thanksgiving Break
December 10. (last day of finals)
Christmas!
5 months with Matt, this Friday. :)
Seeing Taylor and Marcus
Becoming an Aunt again. (someday) :)
Time to read, for fun.

8 Things on My Wish List
a wireless keyboard, mouse and speakers
iTunes gift cards
McCain...not Obama
A RED RAIDER WIN ON SATURDAY!
(...and November 22)
A test-free month.
Knowledge.
A game plan for what I'm supposed to do with the rest of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Laura! :-)