Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I'm Tagged!

Julia tagged me in this!   

Rules:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves, 
answer the questions the nominator asked.

11 Things About Me

1. I could eat Mexican food for every meal of every day and be perfectly happy! (As long as queso is at least sometimes involved! :))

2. This is my favorite time of year. I love everything Christmas related! And I love that the weather is getting cooler and I can start pulling out my hoodies and scarfs and gloves! Plus, I love peppermint hot chocolate from Starbucks! YUM!

3. I love to organize. It is like a fun challenge for me! I wish I could start a business helping others organize their homes!! 

4. I hate the sound of clapping on CDs. It makes me cringe!!!!

5. I would rather drive than be a passenger pretty much all day every day! It works out nicely, since Matt doesn't like driving all that much!

6. I love listening to music, but I am bad about ever turning it on when I'm just around the house! It's like an accomplishment when I remember to! So sad!

7. I keep a running list of all the states I have been to. In my family, we have always kept track! I have been to 28 states, and it's kind of a disappointment when I go on a vacation that doesn't include a new state! I can't wait till I get to 50!

8.  I love making books on Blurb. It is my version of scrap-booking. I make one every year, like a family yearbook. I really enjoy making the books, and I am so grateful to have the record of our lives when I get them! I just finished and ordered our 2011 book, it should be here any day! I can't wait to see it! (If anyone wants to hire me to make books like this for you, I would love to create a business doing this too!)

9. I have a really good memory. But it's usually not with things I want to remember. I have realized that I remember every detail about times that I experienced very strong emotions. Good or bad! I sometimes wish I could intentionally forget some of these things! And my memory of random day to day stuff is really awful!

10. I love photography and wish I were a better photographer. Maybe one day I'll take classes or something!

11. I have to go feed my baby now!!


My Answers to Julia's Questions:

1. What is your most used kitchen appliance? (I'm not talking about the fridge, freezer, microwave, or dishwasher here).
Either the crock pot or my panini press! 
2. What do you do to treat or pamper yourself?
Lately? Take a long shower while Matt watches Belton! But I love pedicures, when I have time for them! (and I can't wait to get one while Matt is off for Christmas!)
3. Are you planning on making any Christmas gifts? If so, have you already started?
Oh, I keep on thinking about it. But considering that I haven't started or even decided on anything, I doubt it'll happen! 
4. If you had to choose only one music album to listen to during a week, which album would it be?
This is a tough one. But right now I'm loving Glee's second Christmas album.
5. How frequently do you wash your car? (or have it washed?)
Ha. Twice a year, maybe? Unless driving in the rain counts as having it washed. Oops!
6. If you had an extra $500, what would you do with it?
Put it towards a piano!!!
7. Do you have any moving boxes you can give me?
Yes, but I forgot to give them to you!! 
8. What is your favorite meal of the day? Why?
Dinner. It's when Matt and I eat together!
9. What kind of student were you?
Oh, generally pretty good. But I was not a perfectionist. 
10. Where do you like to vacation?
Europe is my favorite! :) Specifically, Italy and Spain. 
11. If you were invisible, where would you go?
 I would probably go listen to lots of conversations that are none of my business, good thing I'm not invisible!!

1 comment:

Chris and Lydia said...

Another blogging Mama! Yay!

Loved your Christmas card, Belton is adorable. Looking forward to meeting you in person!

www.weldywhatnot.blogspot.com