Monday, June 3, 2013

She's Ready to Pop!

My sister-in-law Jennifer is going to have a sweet baby girl in a few weeks. Julia, Mom and I threw her a shower with the theme, "She's Ready to Pop!".  We had jalapeno poppers, poppin' pepperoni muffins, fruit pops, chips and dips, petit fours, oreo pops and soda pop! I think it all turned out great!

Some of Jennifer's sisters and her mom filling out the "pop quiz" at the beginning of the shower.

 The favors, pink trash popcorn that with notes that said "Thanks for POP-ping by!".
 Ms. Wilson, my high school choir director and longtime family friend, and my mom talking!
 Jennifer got some super cute pink baby boots for the little girl!
 We also had a bubble gum blowing contest, fun!

 The Hervey Girls
 The LeBoulanger Girls
We had a great time and can't wait to meet the newest little girl!

No comments: