Monday, March 17, 2014

Twenty-Five!

I enjoyed a fantastic birthday with my two favorite boys! Matt took the day off so it wouldn't be just another day.
We had planned on going to the Perot Museum, but it was icy outside, so they were closed for the day! Bummer! Instead, I slept in and we went to Pappasito's for lunch. Yum! Belton was very serious about his queso!
Belton was too distracted by looking at the water in the fountain to look at the camera. But I still love this picture!
We did a little shopping and tried to let Belton play in the play area at the mall, but he was overwhelmed by all of the kids. No school from a snow day + super cold outside = too many kids in the mall play area for a toddler!

Matt (and Belton) decided to get me 25 little gifts since I was turning a QUARTER of a century old! I had fun opening presents all day!
 One of my favorite gifts are these new flip flops! Fun!
 Matt even made me a cake!
 Then my sweet friend Katie watched Belton for us so that we could go to dinner and a movie. We had a great time! Thanks, Katie!!
 The next weekend, we celebrated with my family. We had the traditional birthday meal, gifts and then cake and ice cream. Look at my pretty cake! :-)
I am feeling very blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life right now. I had a great birthday!!

No comments: