Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Laura's 26th Birthday

 I had a wonderful birthday this year! It was so fun to celebrate with many family members and friends!
 My parents had us over for dinner and cake, of course!

 Belton went shopping with Matt and picked out some "blue flowers for Mama". He's a sweetie!
 Love this boy. <3
 Belton and Cole have a blast together.

 Alissa took us out to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory on my birthday. Yum!
I got home, put Belton down for his nap and then there was a knock on the door. I was shocked to get these chocolate covered strawberries from my sweet in-laws!
Belton LOVED this balloon! I told him that it says "Happy Birthday" and every time he saw it for the next couple of weeks, he would say "Happy Birthday Mama!".

 I had a great birthday evening with my sweet family. We went to dinner and did some window shopping.
 Then we came home and played Mario. Belton was in heaven!


No comments: