Monday, November 8, 2010

I looked down at my hand this morning...

...and THIS is what I saw!! 

Yikes!!

I had just gotten out of the shower, so Matt and I looked for the missing diamond for a few minutes, but we pretty much figured it was a lost cause. 

Luckily, we got the warranty on the rings when we bought them, so I'm not too concerned about it. As I told Matt, "hey, at least the warranty is going to pay off!"

UPDATE: We took the ring in today and learned that I'm not going to get my engagement ring back until after Christmas break! Bummer!! :( And the other two diamonds in the ring are apparently loose, they're fixing that too! 

5 comments:

Hannah said...

It looks so sad and naked!

Julia said...

Sad!!! I'm glad you have the warranty!

Rebecca Cooper said...

worst feeling ever...I just went through that 6 weeks ago!!! I found my diamond, but it sure was a relief that we had insurance while we were looking...Thank goodness for insurance!

megan @ whatmegansmaking said...

That's scary! Glad you'll be able to get it fixed. At least you still can wear your wedding ring :)

Mel said...

That is one of the worst feelings ever. Insurance is worth every dollar.