Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tummy Time

Sunday evening while Matt and I were both in the kitchen, Belton was playing on his back in the living room. I looked over to check on him a few minutes later and he had rolled over from his back to his tummy! Yay Belton! 

It was a one time event, and I didn't expect him to do it again for days or weeks. However, this morning Belton woke up at 6:30 am. I fed him and rocked him back to sleep before putting him back down in his crib, on his back. Around 9 am I heard a couple of small noises over the monitor, but then I didn't hear anything else. So, I left him there assuming he went back to sleep. Around 10:15 I heard a few more noises, so I went to get him and this is what I found! Belton rolled over onto his tummy this morning! And he didn't seem unhappy about being in that position! 


1 comment:

Lee Hervey said...

He is so talented! And I love that smile as he is lying there on his tummy!!!