Thursday, April 18, 2013

WARNING: Baby Bodily Fluids Discussed

Oh, the joys of motherhood, right? 
This morning, I was blogging and Belton started getting fussy in his jumper, so I went and got him out. It was time to get him dressed for the day and I was already thinking that he might be poopy...but when I picked him up, there was no question! Although I could smell it, I had no idea what awaited me when I unzipped his pajamas!

Now, I'm used to poop up the back. That doesn't even phase me anymore. But poop out the side of a diaper like this was a first for me. As I was wiping him down and trying to clean him up, Belton managed to get his left foot and his right hand both in the stinky mess. So he got a mid-morning bath today, too!

This little experience got me thinking about this picture that I took a couple of months ago. I'm sure I'll enjoy looking back and remembering the little things one day, right? :-)
For now, I just laugh...and make sure I'm stocked up on hand sanitizer!

1 comment:

Chris and Lydia said...

Haha! I have pictures like this too! Would the teenage version of yourself ever thought that you would be taking pictures of blowouts?!