Tuesday, May 19, 2009

La Playa

Today, we went to the beach! It was actually very fun! We went in to class early this morning, so that we could get out early and the entire class including our teacher took a train to the beach at noon. We got there around two and didn't have to catch the bus back till seven. I slept the whole way there because I'm always so tired!!

It was a beautiful beach!

We were in the town of Cadiz, and swimming in the Atlantic Ocean.



Here I am with K'Lann, after we got out of the water.


Me, K'Lann, Megan, and Kelsey - the housemates!


Wreck'em Tech! :)



While we were swimming, some people in our group made a double T in the sand around Hilary.

On the way back to the train station we saw two dalmations!!! (As many of you know, 101 Dalmations is one of my favorite movies of all time.) This is the best picture I could get...I was so excited!! :)

1 comment:

Julia said...

That beach does look beautiful!! And I think the best part of all is the Double T!! :-)