Saturday, May 30, 2009

Beautiful Beach in Tetouan

We started out our Moroccan adventures in Tetouan. We spent Friday night there, but the one time that we started to leave the hotel to see the city at all, we got terrified because there were absolutely NO women outside. Apparently, only men go out after dark in Morocco. So, we promptly turned back around and went back into the hotel.

Our tour guide told us that the city of Tetouan is different than it was ten years ago, because the new king vacations there every summer, so now they're making improvements on the city of Tetouan a nice place to go.

K'Lann and I had a beach view from our hotel room. It was truly beautiful, and not what we expected after the things we had seen driving through Morocco.


The view straight from the balcony.


K'Lann and me in front of the mountains and Mediterranean Sea.


Also, the courtyard of our hotel has beauiful hydrangeas, I just had to take a picture!


Saturday morning, Matt, K'Lann, and I all three went down to the beach to enjoy the view and walk around for a little bit before getting on the bus.

Here I am with my feet in the Mediterranean Sea!

No comments: